The German 20mm light AA gun of WW 2 vintage. A magazine-fed automatic, the 20mm C30 and improved C38 were intended to be easy to move and manouevre. This is a towed version but many were later mounted on half-tracks or tank chassis as self propelled guns. It also served in the Kriegsmarine as a ship and U-boat light AA weapon.
News:IJN Yamato Ten-Ichi-Go A new version of the Japanese Battleship Yamato is on display!
- French Battleship PARIS as Build 1912
- French Cruiser EDGAR QUINET as build 1907
- French Cruiser GLOIRE as build 1935
- French Cruiser MILAN as build 1884
- Ships / Submarines
- Sd.Kfz. 9 half truck
- French Cruiser LA TOUCHE-TREVILLE as build 1892
- Image Store
- 10.5 cm Submarine Gun German U98