The German 20mm light AA gun of WW 2 vintage. A magazine-fed automatic, the 20mm C30 and improved C38 were intended to be easy to move and manouevre. This is a towed version but many were later mounted on half-tracks or tank chassis as self propelled guns. It also served in the Kriegsmarine as a ship and U-boat light AA weapon.
News:IJN Yamato Ten-Ichi-Go A new version of the Japanese Battleship Yamato is on display!
- French Cruiser VICTOR HUGO as build 1904
- 42 cm Haubitze (Howitzer) M. 17 SKODA
- French Cruiser KLEBER as build 1902
- French Cruiser MARSEILLAISE as build 1935
- Ships / Submarines
- Quick firing light field howitzer 105mm Krupp
- French Battleship RICHELIEU as Build 1940
- French Aircraft Carrier Drawings/Plan Sets
- French Cruisers Drawings/Plan Sets - 1884 - 1898 designs -