The German 20mm light AA gun of WW 2 vintage. A magazine-fed automatic, the 20mm C30 and improved C38 were intended to be easy to move and manouevre. This is a towed version but many were later mounted on half-tracks or tank chassis as self propelled guns. It also served in the Kriegsmarine as a ship and U-boat light AA weapon.
News:IJN Yamato Ten-Ichi-Go A new version of the Japanese Battleship Yamato is on display!
- French Cruiser DUQUESNE as build 1925
- French Cruiser LE DŽASSAS as build 1896
- French Aircraft Carrier Drawings/Plan Sets
- French Aircraft Carrier BEARN as Build 1927
- French Cruiser JULES FERRY as build 1903
- French Cruisers Drawings/Plan Sets - WWI and later designs -
- CHURCHILL MARK VII INFANTRY TANK
- 3.7 cm Flak 36 GUN RHEINMETALL
- Battleship Bismarck Bundesarchiv Photographs