The German 20mm light AA gun of WW 2 vintage. A magazine-fed automatic, the 20mm C30 and improved C38 were intended to be easy to move and manouevre. This is a towed version but many were later mounted on half-tracks or tank chassis as self propelled guns. It also served in the Kriegsmarine as a ship and U-boat light AA weapon.
News:IJN Yamato Ten-Ichi-Go A new version of the Japanese Battleship Yamato is on display!
- Maven Registration successful Page
- LIGHT TANK SKODA R-2
- French Cruiser LA TOUCHE-TREVILLE as build 1892
- French Cruiser GEORGES LEYGUES as build 1936
- French Cruiser POTHUAU as build 1895
- French Helicopter Carrier JEANNE D ARC 1961 as Build 1961
- Admiral Graf Spee
- DKM Bismarck
- SU-76 SELF PROPELLED GUN