The German 20mm light AA gun of WW 2 vintage. A magazine-fed automatic, the 20mm C30 and improved C38 were intended to be easy to move and manouevre. This is a towed version but many were later mounted on half-tracks or tank chassis as self propelled guns. It also served in the Kriegsmarine as a ship and U-boat light AA weapon.
News:IJN Yamato Ten-Ichi-Go A new version of the Japanese Battleship Yamato is on display!
- 37mm Flak 18
- French Cruiser LEON GAMBETTA as build 1901
- French Aircraft Carrier CLEMENCEAU as Build 1957
- French Aircraft Carrier BEARN as Build 1927
- German single 20mm AA gun C30
- 20mm Flak C30 on mount C30
- French Aircraft Carrier JOFFRE as Planed 1940
- DKM Prinz Eugen
- Focke-Wulf Fw 190 A8 (733682)