These photos were taken at the Military Museum in Bucharest, Romania
Manufacturer: KRUPP Germany
RANGE: 6900 m
WEIGHT: 10240 kg
PROJECTILE: 95 and 140 kg
It was used under the cupola for Bucharest fortifications until 1914 when it was adopted for the field artillery by installing it on a Romanian built mount.
It was used in the First World War.