The German 20mm light AA gun of WW 2 vintage. A magazine-fed automatic, the 20mm C30 and improved C38 were intended to be easy to move and manouevre. This is a towed version but many were later mounted on half-tracks or tank chassis as self propelled guns. It also served in the Kriegsmarine as a ship and U-boat light AA weapon.
News:IJN Yamato Ten-Ichi-Go A new version of the Japanese Battleship Yamato is on display!
- Fire Control Systems
- SU-76 SELF PROPELLED GUN
- French Cruiser FRIANT as build 1893
- French Battleship CLEMENCEAU as Planed 1940
- Battleship Bismarck Bundesarchiv Photographs
- FLAK 8.8 Navy Version
- MV San Demetrio
- French Cruiser GUICHEN as build 1897
- French Submarine Drawings/Plan Sets
- French Cruiser VICTOR HUGO as build 1904