The German 20mm light AA gun of WW 2 vintage. A magazine-fed automatic, the 20mm C30 and improved C38 were intended to be easy to move and manouevre. This is a towed version but many were later mounted on half-tracks or tank chassis as self propelled guns. It also served in the Kriegsmarine as a ship and U-boat light AA weapon.
News:IJN Yamato Ten-Ichi-Go A new version of the Japanese Battleship Yamato is on display!
- French Cruiser JULES MICHELET as build 1905
- French Battleship LORRAINE as Build 1913
- French Cruiser POTHUAU as build 1895
- French Battleship JEAN BART as Build 1940
- French Cruiser SUFFREN as build 1927
- T-34/85 MEDIUM TANK Cut
- Secure Images
- French Cruiser GLOIRE as build 1900
- Search Result
- 210mm MÍRSER KRUPP