These photos were taken at the Military Museum in Bucharest, Romania
This photos are available in the shop. Click to go to the shop
HORIZONTAL RANGE: 14600 m
VERTICAL RANGE: 10500 m
It was an important piece of the Romanian Anti-Aircraft Artillery beginning with 1938.
In special cases it was also used as an anti-tank cannon.
It served the Romanian Army until 1956.